Temporary Resident Visa and eTA to Visit Canada | Evelyn Ackah | Immigration Lawyer

Are you planning to visit Canada on vacation this summer? If you want to visit Canada, be sure you check in advance to see if you need a temporary resident visa or electronic travel authorization to visit Canada. If you need assistance, contact Ackah Business Law:
Calgary: (403) 452‑9515 Vancouver: (604) 985‑9512
Toronto: (416) 643‑7177 North America: 1 (800) 932-1190

Author: Kaylee Mcdonalid